Friday, July 24, 2026

Book Blogger Hop: 'What's Your Reading Speed?'

 

Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop!

This Week's Prompt:

What’s the fastest or slowest you’ve ever finished a book?


Okay , I must confess Im a speed reader. I read a book a day and maybe two in a day depending on length. I have KU and always have ten books on my list with more from the library. 





Next week 31st: If you had to stick to one genre forever, which would you choose and why?

2 comments:

  1. I tried speed reading once. I failed to take anything in and had no idea what was going on 😂

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/07/24/book-blogger-hop-whats-the-fastest-or-slowest-youve-ever-finished-a-book/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that’s impressive! I wish I could consistently read that many books, but it’s wonderful that you’ve found a pace that works so well for you. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Coffee and Books

  Happy Sunday and today I'm having sharing some of my latest reads. And updates at the library.  From New York Times bestse...