Book Blogger Hop: 'Hooked on Books'

 

Book Blogger Hop: 'Hooked on Books'



 What grabs you and keeps you hooked in a book?


My answer :

The setting , the Characters and the dialog between them keeps me hooked and reading.  Lisa 



Comments

  1. I agree, Lisa! Good dialogue can really bring the characters to life and make me feel like I’m right there in the story with them. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good points. I apparently have quite a list of requirements, but even if they are all met my mind might still wander!

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/08/28/book-blogger-hop-what-grabs-you-and-keeps-you-hooked-in-a-book/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great setting can almost be another character if done well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skating and Fake Dating by Ellie Hall blitz with Xpresso Book Tours

Songs, Sails & Silly Dating Schemes by Cindy Kehagiaras blitz with Xpresso Book Tours

Book Blogger Hop: 'What's Your Reading Speed?'