Book Blogger Hop: 'What's Your Forever Genre?'

 

Book Blogger Hop: 'What's Your Forever Genre?'


 If you had to stick to one genre forever, which would you choose and why?


Thats easy :  Romance  because it has so many different types and flavors.  My book blog mainly features romance but I do feature other books.  Like Cozy Mystery and Thriller books. And if it has romance all the better.   Lisa 





Comments

  1. I chose Romance too because there are so many different directions you can go—Paranormal, Historical, Fantasy, Western, Time Travel, Thriller, Mystery, and more. With that much variety, it’s no wonder I can never catch up with my TBR pile! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skating and Fake Dating by Ellie Hall blitz with Xpresso Book Tours

Songs, Sails & Silly Dating Schemes by Cindy Kehagiaras blitz with Xpresso Book Tours

Book Blogger Hop: 'What's Your Reading Speed?'