Landing the Grumpy Veteran: A Sweet Small Town Romance (The Sweet Happily Ever After Series)
Sergeant Andrew James Carter is returning home after serving overseas for seven years, but he’s no longer sure what home is supposed to feel like—or if he even deserves one.
And when the plane lands, he disappears before I can even learn his name. But something tells me he's someone I’m never going to forget.
Three months later, fate brings us back together.
He slips into the empty spaces of our lives—steady, protective, and gentle. I fall for the man hidden beneath that guarded exterior.
But AJ only knows how to live one way — always ready to leave again when duty calls.
The more he becomes ours, the harder it is to watch him go.
If AJ decides he's done leaving, I might just be his perfect landing.
A heartwarming small-town romance featuring a grumpy ex-military hero, a determined single mom, a baby who brings them together, and a family neither of them expected to find.
Book Review
Loved the characters, just normal people living life with whatever comes up. Absolutely adorable baby and dog. Worth your time.

No comments:
Post a Comment