Friday, August 14, 2026

The Book Blogger Hop: 'Reading a Book More Than Once

 

The Book Blogger Hop: 'Reading a Book More Than Once



I must confess its been a while, but I do reread books.  Sometimes by accident but most time I reread a book that i have read for various reasons.  Like I cant find any thing I want to read or mainly rereading is like visiting an old friend that you havent seen in a while. You know the story and the ending but its nice to visit again.  Lisa






1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of rereading being like visiting an old friend. Sometimes it’s comforting to return to a story and characters you already know and love. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

New Release : The Promise of the Gilded Flame

  Title: The Promise of the Gilded Flame Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: Oct. 8 th , 2026 Hosted by: Lady Amber's...