This Saturday Im sharing a book from my Goodreads book list....
The Werewolf's Study Date (Creature University Book 1)
A free ride to Creature University sounded too good to be true. Apparently, I forgot to read the fine print about potentially being someone’s mate.
It’s my first year at Creature University, a college where humans like me, the ones with a little creature blood hiding somewhere in our family tree, get a full scholarship.
There’s just one tiny catch.
We’re invited because we might be compatible with one of the creatures searching for their mate.
I’m curvy, human, completely out of my element, and much more worried about surviving my classes than finding true love. Then I’m paired with a ridiculously hot werewolf for a study date.
I think we’re supposed to be studying.
He’s looking at me like he just found the one person he’s been waiting his entire life for.
With fall leaves covering campus, Halloween around the corner, and the full moon getting closer, my first semester at Creature University is about to get a lot more interesting.
One curvy freshman. One possessive werewolf. One study date that might just end in forever.
The Werewolf’s Study Date by Elisa Leigh was a fun, quick paranormal romance! I loved the Creature University setting and the way Elisa Leigh blends college life with supernatural romance. The chemistry between the characters was entertaining, and the werewolf hero definitely brought plenty of alpha energy to the story. This is a short, easy read that moved at a great pace and is perfect when you want something steamy and entertaining without a huge time commitment. I especially enjoyed the mix of romance, supernatural elements, and the playful study-date premise. I do wish the story had been a little longer because I would have loved more time with the characters and more details about the Creature University world. Overall, The Werewolf’s Study Date was a fun, spicy paranormal romance with great chemistry and an adorable premise.
- See what books your friends are reading.
- Track the books you're reading, have read, and want to read.
- Check out your personalized book recommendations. Our recommendation engine analyzes 20 billion data points to give suggestions tailored to your literary tastes.
- Find out if a book is a good fit for you from our community’s reviews.
My Goodreads links:
Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/57066156-lisa-jung
My book list https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/57066156?ref=nav_mybooks


No comments:
Post a Comment