Wednesday, September 30, 2026

The Kraken's Forbidden Touch

 

The Kraken's Forbidden Touch (Creature University Book 4)




There’s one rule at Creature University I’m definitely not supposed to break: keep my hands off the professor’s son.

I’m still getting used to being the curvy human girl on a campus full of creatures when I meet him.

The kraken.

He’s gorgeous, confident, and very aware that I can’t seem to stop looking at him. The attraction between us is instant, but there’s a problem. His father has spent years warning him that humans are off-limits, especially the ones invited to Creature University as potential mates.

So when the kraken realizes I’m his?

We’re supposed to stay away from each other.

Instead, stolen glances turn into secret meetings, and every forbidden touch makes it harder to remember why we’re following anyone else’s rules.

I thought the scariest thing about October would be spending Halloween surrounded by monsters.

Turns out it’s falling for one I’m not allowed to have.

A curvy heroine, an obsessed kraken, forbidden romance, fated mates, secret meetings, spooky campus vibes, and a sweet and spicy HEA. 🐙🎃🍂💕


Book Review : 

 I love this series and please read in order.  The perfect Halloween romance with fun and hot monster meeting human farted mates.  Lots of Fun side charcters set in a university seting. Read them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fake it 'Til Fall:

  Fake it 'Til Fall: A Grumpy Sunshine Fake Relationship Fall Romance (Faking the Holidays Book 2) There are things nobody tells you abo...